"Cupcakes make you happy". That's
Mini's slogan. I have to have one of the t-shirts. Our very own SLC cupcake bakery. Where have I been? I had no idea. Two different people mentioned it to me in the last week or so. I stopped in yesterday. Adorable. You have to love any place that names a food item after the movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's". I sampled four. Tiffany's, Peaches & Cream (with fresh Utah peaches), Mocha Chocolate (my favorite of the bunch) and Lemon Drop (Vodka-soaked!). Cute shop. Lunch menu looks delightful. Delicious Rimini coffee. Kind, friendly service. I am sold. If ever I am too lazy to make my own. I know who I can count on. Our anniversary celebration is coming up, I am dragging Mike's (skinny) ass down there.

Then, to top off my day had to then hit the Taco Time to sample a cherry empanada. Very good! Who knew? Story, with pictures, to come. I LOVE my hobby!
No comments:
Post a Comment